'Tis the Season

on 11.26.2008. Filed under: ,

To play hockey
Fa la la la la, la la, la la!
To the rink with the whole family
Fa la la la la, la la, la la!

Don we now our black and gold
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
To the rink where it is so cold
Fa la la la la, la la, la la!

We love to watch our number four
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
We all cheer when our team scores
Fa la la la la, la la, la la!

Checks and hits and awesome passes
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
Penalties for our young lasses
Fa la la la la, la la, la la...........should I keep going?

Nah, I think that's enough and it's late AND I have applecrisp to make. We have lots and lots of hockey coming up....so be ready for lots and lots of hockey pictures. Oh, how I love the rapid sequence burst mode on my camera.










1 Response to 'Tis the Season

  1. Suzicus-Quzicus

    Love the Falalalalala song to the hockey season..how clever of you ! You are way too creative that is for sure. Tylan will love always looking at your blog and know how much you love him...You are the best !!!! Love Mamma Q