Again with the apple tree
on 11.25.2008. Filed under: houseI just love taking pictures of our apple tree...don't know why. Just do. This one was taken with my new AF70-300 F/4-5.6 Tamron lens. I have a great story about buying this lens but it'll have to wait until I have more time to write. I have only used this lens twice. Once for the last hockey pics and now for this one. I need a lot more practice with it but so far I am loving it. Great quality for the price.
November 25, 2008 at 9:46 PM
I LOVE your pictures...it is always so hard to talk with all the ruckus and kids wanting attention..I never did look at your new basket either..ugggg anyhow the pics of Ally the Apples....all of them are fantastic I would buy one framed that is for sure !!!! So proud of you always......xooxoxox