Apple Valley Tournament

on 11.30.2008. Filed under: ,

Ty's team took 2nd place this weekend in the Apple Valley tournament! They were disappointed to lose to Edina.....again, but then they saw the trophy and that helped.

Thank you to everyone that came out and watched Tylan this weekend. Tonight, before he fell asleep, he was counting up all of the people that came throughout the weekend. I know he may not show it all the time...but it means the world to him.


Avery and Ally with cousins, Elise and Richie. They were in town visiting from Chicago.









2 Responses to Apple Valley Tournament

  1. Suzicus-Quzicus

    Oh my Gosh now I will feel just horrible not making this coming weekends tourny !!! I know I will hate not being there I will just hate it...I never want to miss his games. But we will be watching the girls...I wished so much that the tournament was closer so we could just pop in and see him. I will be heartbroken now....Love Gram Ali

  2. Suzicus-Quzicus

    Oh you know how emotional I am today so I am sure I will live through this but I really do hate to miss his games...he is just so much fun to watch..out there skating his little heart out ! You will have to cuff the back of his head for me ..promise!!!! Love MOM