I'm Not Rick!

on 11.20.2008. Filed under: ,

Today A&A were playing "restaurant". Avery had on an apron (dish towel tucked into her Hanna Montana undies with nothing else on) and Ally was suppose to be the customer and order. This was conversation.


Avery - Can I take your order Ma'am?
Ally - Yes.
Avery - What would you like?
Ally - Ummmmm....sausage.
Avery (yelling) - I'M NOT RICK!!!


But why is that funny you might be thinking. It's funny because whenever the girls are in Waseca they go to Out to Lunch for breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa. Rick and Renae are the owners. The girls have gotten to know them quite well over the years. They even know where they live around the lake. Avery thinks that Rick makes THEE best breakfast. I've tried to duplicate it here....sausage with scrambled egg on top and then melted cheese, pancakes with a cute little dish of syrup. It's never right. The sausage is suppose to be bigger. The egg is falling off the side. Rick's never falls off the side. The syrup dish is too big. It's just never right.

So, I found it extremely funny that even in a pretend game of "restaurant" no one can compare to Rick.

No Responses to I'm Not Rick!