Thirty Four

on 11.09.2008. Filed under:

Today I turned 34. I tried hard to come up with words to explain the way I feel turning 34. I wanted to write something amazing. Something like Sheye or Krysta would write. Or something that completely explains what the last 366 days were like in a few short but telling paragraphs. Because SO much has happened in the last 366 days. But the truth is the words just don't come to me. The only thing I could come up with is perfect. 34 feels perfect. I certainly don't feel perfect but as far as where I am in life...that feels perfect. Hubby. Kids. Family. Love. House. Health. Friends. What more could you ask for? I know it's a tough time for many people so when you sit down and think about what you do have...you realize how lucky you are. I am so lucky and very much looking forward to the next 365 days.

2 Responses to Thirty Four

  1. Capture

    Ahhhh!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!! I had no idea you little stinker!! ...and I think you words are poetic so there. I'm also loving the new look of your blog. I think you and I are going to have to sit down and have a bit of a chat about this. I want one! I hope you have a very very special day Charity...you deserve it! Muah.

  2. Robicita

    I love your writing!! So true! We are all so lucky to have you in our lives!!!! Love Babysietta