YES!! Love love love them!! After the shirt story you told me this winter, this is an awesome addition and the girls will look so adorable. When's our next shoot? :)
You are so creative! I love checking out your site for inspiration. I love the addition of the art gallery and the video is awesome! You definitely have artistic talent and photography skills. We love seeing pics of the kids and their adventures. --Janelle, Christian & Sage
May 6, 2008 at 11:40 AM
YES!! Love love love them!! After the shirt story you told me this winter, this is an awesome addition and the girls will look so adorable. When's our next shoot? :)
May 6, 2008 at 4:04 PM
You are so creative! I love checking out your site for inspiration. I love the addition of the art gallery and the video is awesome! You definitely have artistic talent and photography skills. We love seeing pics of the kids and their adventures. --Janelle, Christian & Sage