I Always Play With Ally

on 5.20.2008.


Avery was telling me today at lunch that she always dreams right before falling asleep. Then she asked if I'd like to hear the songs she sings when she dreams. Of course. So she sung it to me:

When I go to bed
I always dream about Ally
I always play with Ally
I always play with Ally
I always play with Ally
I always play with Ally...aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...
I really love Ally!

When she was finished she said that Ally doesn't have a song about her.

2 Responses to I Always Play With Ally

  1. Capture

    Okay, and I'm sorry, but when did they grow up?? They look like such little GIRLS!! So so beautiful McNair...you are so lucky to have 3beautiful babes.

  2. Kate & Family

    oh how precious is she! She thinks about her sister with a song I am about to cry tissue!!
    how sweet is that!
    Oh and I love the living room it looks great!
    Andrea