Avery watering the flowers with our huge watering can.
Look at the concentration on her face!
Checking to make sure no she got every spot. (She also picked out her own outfit that day. A dress that's size 2T and a pair of tights. Love it.
© 2011 3 Kids and a Dog | Powered by Blogger | Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
May 28, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Honey that's not a 2T dress...that's a babydoll top to go with leggings - my God is she brilliant! :)
Okay, so I will be home June 7th and 8th...flying in on the night of the 6th to be exact. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if I could take pics of the babes...are you going to be around? Maybe the Queens could do coffee in the morning or something...please say you'll do it!! If so, I'll start thinking of outfits...pretttttyyy ppuulleeaassee??
Queen Cas
June 5, 2008 at 10:54 AM
These are just Fab of Avery and her garden...what a little Martha Stewart she is........