Quotes
on 10.02.2008.Tylan - Okay, this ones not a quote but something that he wrote. He has the Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Do-It-Yourself book and in it there are pages that you fill in or draw things. One of them was to draw a floorplan of your dream house. Tylan's had everything...pool, plasma TV, football field, hockey arena, ...but in the game room there was a rectangle drawn that said "sexional" I was sort of surprised and then it hit me that it was a "sectional couch". Oh my goodness...died laughing. 10.24.08
Avery - While saying the Pledge of Allegiance with her hand proudly over her heart "....and to the public for which it stands: one Nation under dog, indisivible, with Liverty and Dustice for all." 10.23.08
Ally - "I sink we need just oooooone more yittle baby." 10.21.08Avery - "The bees live in our world and the squirrels just live in Hastings." 10.19.08
Avery - "Mom, You're a genius!" said by little Schmave after I made a perfect cookie out of play-doh using the play-doh container. 10.09.08
Ally - Avery was mad at me because I wouldn't take her for ice cream. She started to cry and said she was wanted a new mom. I was a little at the end of my rope that day so I pretended to call and order a new mom for her. When I hung up the phone Ally looked at Avery and said, "Maybe the new mom will take us for ice cream!"
Avery - "I'm so happy that God named me Avery, it's my most favorite name in the whole world."
Avery (a week later) - "Mom, my new name is Lucy Rockstar!"
Ally - "I wish I could live in a pineapple with no mom."
No Responses to Quotes
Post a Comment