And Here's the 4th
on 10.22.2008. Filed under: cushI forgot that I did get one picture of Cush the same day I took the picture of the kids in the last post. Isn't he sweet. By the way, if anyone is interested in dog-sharing, let me know. I've been trying to get the idea to catch on for a while but, for some reason, nobody takes me up on it. For example, if you don't have a dog but would like one, you could just take ours for a few days....or longer. When you get tired of him, we'll take him back. Or if you'd like to commit to every-other-weekend we can make that work too!
Matt you know I'm only kidding around. But seriously I need a break once in a while. He's like a mini-horse in my house!!
Matt you know I'm only kidding around. But seriously I need a break once in a while. He's like a mini-horse in my house!!
No Responses to And Here's the 4th
Post a Comment