Day O'Fun - Part 1

on 10.15.2008.

**This is a post from way back in May. I just never got around to finishing and posting it. So, I'll post what I have done and work the on the rest of it later. **

It seems like everything is so scheduled these days. Work, school, practice, home, eat, bathtime, put the kids in bed and try to relax for a bit before falling asleep on the couch. Repeat. And the weekends are the no different. Rob and I were talking a few weekends ago about what we should do with our "free" Saturday. I said let's just go! Pack up the kids and head out with no plans. One of Tylan's friends had spent the night so we had him call home to make sure he could come with us. Then we headed out for a "Day O'Fun" (must be sung)!

Here we are in the van ready to go!


Avery singing Day O' Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!


Avery singing Day O' Fuuuuuuun!

We started at the Centennial Lakes mini-golf course in Edina. If you haven't been there yet, you must try it out sometime. It's a real grass course and the surrounding area is beautiful. The girls weren't into golfing so I took them for a walk while the boys golfed. We ended up finding a neat paver and grass labyrinth. The girls made their way to the middle and back out and stopped along the way to spot some birds.








No Responses to Day O'Fun - Part 1