A Little Bit of Spring
on 4.14.2008.It's April and the sun should be shining, right! We should be playing outside in jeans and sweatshirts. Riding bikes and taking walks. Instead, we've been inside, watching it snow! The days have been cloudy, wet and gray. Every time the snow is finally melted and the grass is showing....it snows again and out come the winter jackets and boots. Last week it was really bringing me down.
On Friday, I decided to do something about it. If the sun wouldn't come out and play then I was going to bring some sunshine inside for us. We went to Bachman's and bought a plant and then to Michael's to buy some supplies. When we were finished we had the perfect little bit of Spring setting on our counter. We decided to share the fun and we took it to Lance and Julie's house as a gift when we went to have dinner with them that night. On Sunday, we were invited to Rob's aunt and uncle's new house for dinner. We decided to make another one to take as a house warming gift for them. We had so much fun working on this project together. The girls loved helping me put the buttons on the wire and placing them in the plant. And....I think our plan worked because the sun in shining bright today!!

April 24, 2008 at 7:03 AM
Oh boy!! We just got back from vaca so I might need a little time on this one, but I've never met a challenge I didn't like! :) Love the idea...so fun!!