Pen Drawings by Avery
on 1.18.2009. Filed under: averyThis first drawing was done by Avery about two weeks ago. She sat down to draw, like she does many days, but instead of drawing stick people, rainbows, dogs and fish she drew this masterpiece. She sat quietly while I worked on the computer. She told me many times not to look because she was just writing the alphabet. When she was finished she gave it to me. I was in awe. I stopped what I was doing, took the picture from her and immediately went to find a frame for it. She was so proud to show daddy when he came home. And then on Tylan's birthday, she quietly walked up to her bedroom to get it and then walked back down to show everyone.
Tonight when we got home from hockey she drew another one. Just as amazing. 

January 22, 2009 at 9:43 AM
What a fantastic little artist she is ! I wonder what all of this means? Wouldn't you love to know? Maybe she will be the first woman president or something. All of these intricate little neat sketchings.....or the next Picasso ! I love that she is so proud of her work too.......Love Mom