Apple...we need to talk
on 1.08.2009. Filed under: apple the squirrelSince we're friends, I have to be honest with you. You've really let yourself go. I know it's cold and so hard to wake up in the morning for your usual run through our trees, but your weight is getting a little outta control. Just look at the way your belly poofs out over your feet. It's time to put the nuts down and get started on your 2009 resolution to be healthier. You're gonna want to look good once Spring arrives. You know that cute little bugger from across the street starts coming around when the apple tree begins to bloom!
January 8, 2009 at 8:43 PM
Oh Apple definately needs to be watching his weight..what is he thinking anyhow !!!! Little Fart...he is wayyyy too cute though I love him.....adorable picture, glad to see you are bloggin again...Love MOM