How funny is this?
on 5.03.2009. Filed under: apple the squirrelI know I've been posting more about the squirrel that lives in our yard than our kids...but seriously this little bugger is everywhere! On Friday, I was sitting in the living room while the kids napped and from the corner of my eye I saw something moving on the front porch. You can imagine how surprised I was when I realized it was a tail...Apple's tail!
I had left a peanut butter sandwich in the stroller earlier in the day and little Apple found it. He wasn't very happy with me taking his picture so he left and came back a few times. Little by little he managed to get it out of the stroller pocket and then down to the seat. Then he tried to get it out of the bag and it fell on the porch. He finally took it under the porch swing and got it out of the bag. I love the last picture. His little mouth is open so wide.** I was telling some "Apple" stories to one of the daycare dads and he looked at me, like I was crazy, and said..."So you think it's the same squirrel?" No, probably not, but it makes life a little more fun to believe that we have one adorable squirrel who loves us and lives in our tree and plays with an albino squirrel and feasts on our apple tree and steals abandoned peanut butter sandwiches! Don't you think? **
No Responses to How funny is this?
Post a Comment