Delete!
on 3.03.2009.You might be noticing that I'm not posting many pictures of the kids lately. That is because when I do try to snap moments that I'd like to capture, one of them usually says...or yells at me to DELETE IT NOW!! So, until they pass this phase I will post about other non-kids stuff.
For example, I am seriously thinking about busting out the primer and and going all out on these awful kitchen cabinets and trim. Just thinking about it. It would really help if I could ship off my family for a week and really dig in on the project. Maybe during spring break when I have a whole week off. Right now I will continue to browse through decorating blogs and magazines for some inspiration. If and when I start this project I will make sure to post before and after pictures!
No Responses to Delete!
Post a Comment