Building In Pink

on 3.03.2009. Filed under:

I know one thing for sure that I will be getting Schmavarooni for her 5th birthday in June....Pink Tinkertoys! Are they not the cutest things ever?



About 6 months ago she found an old barrel of Ty's Tinkertoys. She started building with them right away. One night she was in the basement working quietly. She finally came upstairs to get me. Close your eyes mommy, she said. (This picture was taken after she surprised me. I touched the tower and it tumbled so she had to repair it).



She surprised me with this amazing tower. See, she knew that it was too tall to stand on it's own so she built supports for it. Genius right?



Of course, she also made and "A". It fell apart and I tried to fix it. It seriously took me a bit to get it the way she originally had it.



And that's not all. One day she built what looked like a little table, but then out of one of the corner circle pieces there was 2 of the longest pieces connected together. She walked past me swinging the "table" end side to side near the floor and making a beeping noise with her mouth. When I asked her what it was, she simply replied "a metal detector" and then continued on.


No Responses to Building In Pink