Ok, it is my Birthday today and now I am crying just looking at his handsome face ! I LOVE that kid ! He means everything to Grandpa Dave and Grandma Ali !!! He is just the best looking guy ever he should be a model for GAP .... Great photography Ms. K !Love G. Ali
Ahhh!! Love this pic. I have yet to post mine, but our computer is pretty much a goner. So sad. Hope you had a great Christmas and we ARE doing a Latte event so get ready!! :) K
Sorry to hear about your computer. I how that goes. I hope you are okay that I posted this picture of Tylan? I just love it so much. Still trying to figure out if Sat or Mon will work better to meet up with you. If it's on Monday, Robi won't be able to join us. : ( So I'm trying to make Sat. work.
December 18, 2008 at 10:23 AM
One word: Studly.
December 18, 2008 at 6:27 PM
I love this kid! He has grown up way to fast! What great pics...I want to see the rest!
Robi
December 18, 2008 at 6:56 PM
Metro - See how he swooshes his hair forward? He gets that from you.
Robi - Seriously, can you believe it's already been almost 12 years since that little fart was born? Incredible.
December 20, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Ok, it is my Birthday today and now I am crying just looking at his handsome face ! I LOVE that kid ! He means everything to Grandpa Dave and Grandma Ali !!! He is just the best looking guy ever he should be a model for GAP .... Great photography Ms. K !Love G. Ali
December 26, 2008 at 9:19 AM
Ahhh!! Love this pic. I have yet to post mine, but our computer is pretty much a goner. So sad. Hope you had a great Christmas and we ARE doing a Latte event so get ready!! :)
K
December 26, 2008 at 11:01 AM
Sorry to hear about your computer. I how that goes. I hope you are okay that I posted this picture of Tylan? I just love it so much. Still trying to figure out if Sat or Mon will work better to meet up with you. If it's on Monday, Robi won't be able to join us. : ( So I'm trying to make Sat. work.