Hockey
on 12.21.2008. Filed under: hockey, tylanGood news. I am starting to get the hang of taking hockey pictures! I have the settings down and I have realized that instead of following the puck or the action...I need to just focus on one player at a time. Tonight we played against Minnetonka. It was a cold arena but it had an elevated walking track. It allowed me to get a different perspective on the action. Here are some of my favorites....
Between periods listening to the coaches
This is one of my favorites. I like the angle.
Another favorite
Some goalie action
December 26, 2008 at 7:30 AM
I love the hockey pics ! You are definately getting better at these shots. I especially like the one where they are all lined up in a row looking down...FABULOUS shot.....keep it up and you too Tylan for your great goals !!
Love Mamma Q
December 26, 2008 at 10:58 AM
Thanks! The picture where they are all lined up is my favorite (non-Tylan) picture so far. I am having so much fun taking these for the team.