Summer Fun

on 9.17.2008. Filed under: , ,










2 Responses to Summer Fun

  1. Suzicus-Quzicus

    These are just fabulous !!! You are such a great photographer....you have so much talent and the perfect subjects to boot !!! I as always am so very proud of you for all that you do and for such a wonderful, wonderful mother that you are. Your children love you so much....I love you.....I love the new look of your blog! Love you so much Mammasietta

  2. Capture

    Honey!!!! We need to get you photoshop. These are SUCH great pictures...such great angles...such great moments captured. I love every one of them!
    I had such a fun day with my girls and am so happy that this day came to fruition. I think Big Dog had a hand in planning this day as he knew we would need it. I wish we weren't far away, but I truly truly treasure and enjoy every minute I get to spend with my Queens!! Hugs to those beautiful babies of yours! I love them so!
    Q. Cass