Bunnies!!

on 8.12.2009. Filed under: , ,

These little bunnies are from our backyard. We've been keeping an eye on their nest for a couple weeks and yesterday Cush finally got at them. Two were out of the nest so we gathered them up in a pail and tried to put them back in the nest with the others (which is in the middle of our yard). They jumped right out and then the other two followed. Avery has been begging to hold them so I figured it was a good time. They each got a quick turn and then we put them back.





1 Response to Bunnies!!

  1. Suzicus-Quzicus

    I don't think that we saw these pics ! Oh so cute and they are all so proud holding those cute little bunnies. I love the pics. The bunnies in the bright blue bucket are so cute too ! Keep it up. Hopefully we will hear from Jan now this week !!!! Love Mom