The Queenlets
on 6.27.2008. Filed under: ally, avery







Queen Cas took these beautiful pictures of Avery & Ally a few weeks ago. I am dying to get them enlarged, framed and hung up. They are just so precious. Krysta, thank you so much for the gorgeous dresses and making time for a photo shoot while you were in MN. I wish I could've joined in on the fun! I've been shopping on Etsy so we'll be scheduling another shoot this fall!!! 
July 21, 2008 at 8:08 PM
Okay; You are seriously an AMAZING photographer! I just LOVE what you have done with this site. We are sorry we missed you all for the 4th; Dan & Elaine said it was a blast. We'll have to make plans to bring our Sagemonster up north again soon. XOXOX Janelle, Christian & Sage
July 30, 2008 at 11:39 PM
I have you to thank for inspiring me to start a blog! It's been so much fun. It forces me to be creative and learn more about photography. My computer crashed a few weeks ago and we haven't gotten it fixed yet so my blog has not been updated in a while.
The photos above were taken by a good friend of mine and I just LOVE them! She inspires me with what she captures in her images. We miss you guys so much. Give Chris and Sage a squeeze.