The Science of Spin

on 3.19.2008.

So...I convinced Tylan to participate in his school's Science Fair this year. He didn't have very much time to work on it with his busy hockey schedule. We worked on it all day the Sunday before it was due. I really didn't know what was expected but he worked hard and even said he was having fun. Rob delivered it to school last Friday morning. Tylan had to present it to three high school students. When I went to school Friday afternoon to take the girls to the book fair and view his project he told me that he made it through to the Regional Science Fair in Mankato!! I was so happy for him. Of course, that means he has to talk to more people about it so he's not very excited. I think it'll be a great experience for him. So here are a few pictures of his project - The Science of Spin



No Responses to The Science of Spin